Saturday, June 16, 2012

Day 3 (Brandon)

It's day three of our Israel experience. I am proud to say that I have conquered my jet lag and have begun to immerse myself in the Israeli culture. I made the painstaking choice to sleep in instead of go to Shabbat morning services, but it helped to reset my internal clock. I am sitting here hot and sweaty from our day long excursion in the summer heat.  Following our discussion of the differences between Israeli and American culture, we went to the park and relaxed. We, then, went back to the hotel to freshen up. Unfortunately, we weren't fresh for long because we went right back out and took a walking tour of the more crowded parts of Jerusalem. Then, we came back to eat a fish dinner. The big fun came as we went to Ben Yehuda street to shop around and do a scavenger hunt. I had to serenade a random person in the street. Interesting task huh? This is Brandon, signing off, ready to sleep.







No comments:

Post a Comment